The Senior Data Architect will provide leadership in architectural planning and in driving how data assets are ingested and deployed across our commercial solution. The person in this role will be responsible for leading and overseeing how external and internal data is managed and deployed across our advanced analytic tools and methods.
This role is an engineering leader who will define the data architecture and suite of complementary models, tools, and technologies to be processed and persisted in our commercial platform. The ideal candidate for this role will have a passion for all things data and analytics and an outstanding ability to provide strategic advantage for Ayasdi through innovative solutions.
- Evangelize break through AI/ML solutions, specifically passionate about Digital Crime analytics, driving disruption in the Financial Crime spectrum of experiences
- Architect and design our advanced data solution to power our advanced machine learning and AI data pipeline
- Guide our engineering team to build the data ingestion and integration layer of our Digital Crime AI/ML services such as fraud detection, anti-money laundering, cyber, and KYX
- Partner with Product and Engineering leadership to build standard data framework and patterns for feature engineering, model building, training, and serving
- Influence domain driven design and architecture principles of data lineage, data security, data privacy, data uptime and reliability
- Partner with go-to-market and sales to provide expert technical advice and influence strategic decision making
- Demonstrate a strong bias for data architecture principles balanced with tactical timelines, cost and risks
- Contribute to data architecture guiding principles, development standards, training and hiring
- Must be Hands on in programming (like pySpark, Python, Scala) be quick learner and adopt new technologies
- Should have hands-on experience in any of the tools like Databricks / Polybase / AWS EMR, HIVE would be helpful.
- Prior experience in Kafka, CUBE, Data Mart, any other ETL / ELT tool development is must
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or PHD preferred
- 8+ years in technology architect or engineering leadership roles
- 8+ years of experience in the field of Machine Learning, AI, Deep Learning
- 10 + years providing technical leadership to technical, business & multi-functional teams
- 7+ years in hands-on experience in software engineering with depth in data and analytics
- Experience with model development, management, and deployment in production
- A solid understanding and experience managing high volume, variety and velocity data such as real time data from sensors, clickstream or unstructured data like images and speech
- Experience designing and implementing graph databases such as Neo4j
- Solid experience in software development in languages like Java, Python etc.
- Experience working with RESTful API, HIVE, Tensor, Kafka connect, and Spark
- Strong understanding of data and analytics solution architecture, including experience with Big Data, Relational databases, real time and batch data processing
- Experience leading enterprise cloud/virtual architectures like AWS, Microsoft Azure, etc.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States or UK (respectively based on your location) without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future